Discover the best photo opportunities of the Grand Canyon just before and during sunset! This Grand Canyon helicopter tour and Jeep tour covers both land and air!
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Heliport fees and fuel surcharge fees are included in the price.
Fly in a helicopter over the Canyon’s Southern AND Northern rims. Travel through Dragon Corridor then upon your return to base, hop into a Jeep and get a tour of Grand Canyon National Park. By land, enjoy over two hours of Natural-Wonder sightseeing, which includes a trip to the O’Neil Butte overlook. There, you’ll stretch your legs and gaze out from one of the Canyon’s most amazing vantage points!
- Hop in your helicopter and fly over Kaibab National Forest.
- Soar high above the Grand Canyon's Norther and Southern Rims.
- Travel through Dragon Corridor, the Canyon’s deepest and widest area.
- Get even more breathtaking views on the flight back to your base.
- Hop in your charted Jeep and be whisked off to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Take a stroll around the O’Neil Butte lookout and capture some striking photos.
- Head over to Grandview Point and be awed by the prehistoric rock formations.
- Continue along the Canyon up to Yavapai Point!
Combined, the Grand Canyon helicopter tour and Jeep ride give you 3 hours of engagement with the Nation’s most immaculate vistas. If you’re booking now, consider investing in a quality camera. It’ll be well worth it!