Torn between a Grand Canyon helicopter tour and a Grand Canyon Jeep tour? Don’t sweat it - this Grand Canyon excursion covers both land and air!
Nothing more to pay on the day! Your Heliport fees and fuel surcharge fees are included in the price.
Fly in a helicopter over the Canyon’s Southern AND Northern rims. Travel through Dragon Corridor then upon your return to base, hop into a Jeep and get a tour of Grand Canyon National Park. By land, enjoy over two hours of Natural-Wonder sightseeing, which includes a trip to the O’Neil Butte overlook. There, you’ll stretch your legs and gaze out from one of the Canyon’s most amazing vantage points!
- Hop in your helicopter and fly over Kaibab National Forest.
- Soar high above the Grand Canyon's Norther and Southern Rims.
- Travel through Dragon Corridor, the Canyon’s deepest and widest area.
- Get even more breathtaking views on the flight back to your base.
- Hop in your charted Jeep and be whisked off to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Take a stroll around the O’Neil Butte lookout and capture some striking photos.
- Head over to Grandview Point and be awed by the prehistoric rock formations.
- Continue along the Canyon up to Yavapai Point!
- Get dropped off at the IMAX theater and receive tickets to a screening!
Combined, the Grand Canyon helicopter tour and Jeep ride give you 3 hours of engagement with the Nation’s most immaculate vistas. If you’re booking now, consider investing in a quality camera. It’ll be well worth it!