Maui Helicopter Tour Full Circle 70 Mins
This helicopter tour
covers West Maui, Haleakala and Hana all in an hour! You begin at one of the wettest places on the planet. Flying over West Maui
unveils a staggering number of waterfalls just waiting to be photographed.
Next, move from the refreshing scenery to something a little hotter. You’ll climb the world’s largest dormant volcano and peer right into bubbling lava! After that, it’s Old Hana Town with its charming scenery and sprawling national Park.
- Discover West Maui, Hana and Haleakala with a 60-plus minute helicopter tour.
- Fly in an FX STAR Helicopter!
- Lose count of West Hana’s towering waterfalls.
- Photograph the 1,000-foot Honokohau Falls!
- Travel over striking resorts including Kaanapali and Kapalua.
- See famous sugarcane and pineapple fields.
- Continue to Haleakala!
- Soar high above the enormous volcano where lava oozes.
- Explore Hanna’s hidden “back side”, which is nearly uninhabited.
- Here’s where you’ll spot the “Seven Pools” and Lindberg’s grave.
- See Old Hana Town, Haleakala National Park, famous beaches and more!
And for the icing on the cake, this West Maui and Hana helicopter tour all takes place in an FX STAR, the Island’s most comfortable sky-bound mode of transportation. Designed specifically for excursions like these, the helicopter ensures lots of space and the best possible views. Discover Hawaii by booking today!