Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour Early Bird Special
NOTHING MORE TO PAY ON THE DAY! ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION INCLUDED!
A Grand Canyon helicopter tour is the apex of American sightseeing adventures. This adrenaline-inducing tour offers views high above the canyons towering cliffs, providing you awe-inspiring photo opportunities! Don't get too comfortable up in the clouds though- your luxury air craft will also dip down below the rim of the canyon during this 70 minute helicopter flight.
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
- Flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
- Sightseeing-designed helicopter with air conditioning, 180 degree views and forward seating
- In-flight pilot commentary and narration
- Luxury transportation in a Mercedez Benz bus, pick up from any hotel
- Early Bird special pricing
- Located only 25 minutes from the strip
Its 180-degree field of view and forward-facing seats gives you unparalleled views of the world's #1 Natural Wonder. Book this helicopter at a special rate today, they won't last long!