This isn’t just a Las Vegas helicopter tour. This isn’t just a Grand Canyon helicopter tour. You’ll take to the sky, no doubt, but this adventure also brings you to amazing peaks by foot; it has you travelling the magnificent Colorado River; it brings you to a Native American village and old western town! It’s a flight, riverboat tour, cultural getaway and photographer’s dream journey all wrapped into one unforgettable experience. Here’s how it works:
- Start the adventure in style and receive a stretch limo ride from you hotel to the helicopter.
- Take off and travel to the Grand Canyon with an in-flight narration talking you through the many beautiful sights.
- Among the amazing eyefuls, you’ll encounter the Hoover Dam, the Mojave Desert, Lake Mead and the Colorado River (more on this last one in a minute!)
- Soar over and fly into the Grand Canyon!
- Not only do you get to see it all from above—the flight actually touches down deep below the canyon’s towering walls!
- For this down-to-earth leg of the journey, you’ll hop into a riverboat and cruise the Colorado River on a guided tour.
- Drift through the Grand Canyon and appreciate it in all its grandeur!
- Now it’s off to Eagle Point. The Native American Village features an enormous rounded glass bridge suspended nearly 4,000 feet above ground!
- Next up is Guano Point, a tram that stretches nearly 9,000 feet across the canyon.
- Here, you’ll enjoy a delicious BBQ. Dine out at the canyon’s edge with unbeatable panoramic views!
- Last stop is Hualapai Ranch, an old western town with wagon rides, roping tutorials, quick-draw lessons and a slew of other Wild West activities!
- On the chopper ride back, enjoy a nice overhead view of the Strip!
A limo takes you back to your hotel and after the dizzying, 6.5-hour journey, you’re liable to take a nap in it. Get your fill of adventure and then some!