Delight in the most popular Grand Canyon tour from Las Vegas. The flight route takes you over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, extinct volcanoes, the Colorado River, and the scenic beauty of the Mojave Desert. The best part? The exclusive landing 4,000ft below the rim where you’ll enjoy a Champagne lunch.
Millions of visitors travel to the Grand Canyon every year to witness one of the natural wonders of the world. This unique helicopter ride offers awe-inspiring views from a top-of-the-line helicopter purpose built for sightseeing so you can see more of the Canyon. On this 5-star helicopter tour you’ll get:
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Canyon Floor Landing
- Lunch is served under a “Ramada,” a traditional Hualapai shelter offering shade and a picnic table
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multi-lingual narration
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- All fees included - Nothing more to pay on the day!