To paint a picture of what you’re in for, Mark Twain called it the "Grand Canyon of the South Pacific". Waimea Canyon is by far one of America’s most coveted natural landscapes and this Kauai helicopter tour gives you full access to all the awesome tropical scenery.
SPECIAL EARLY BIRD PRICING - This fare is available for flights departing before 8:30AM or after 2:00PM!
Waterfalls, dramatic cliffs, swamplands, colorful wildlife—you see it all in an FX STAR, Hawaii’s premier sightseeing helicopter. This spacious chopper sits six and offers top-shelf views as well as ample arm and leg space!
- Enjoy an early bird Kauai helicopter tour in an FX STAR helicopter.
- Fly over Waimea Canyon for 45-55 minutes.
- See the Na Pali Coast and its striking cliffs.
- Snap shots of Wailua Falls.
- Soar over the Alaki Swamp with its rare birds and vegetation.
- Get views of film and TV locations, including those of HBO’s The Pacific.