This Atlanta biplane flight takes you over magnificent Lake Lanier for a full 60-minutes of remarkable photo opportunities. You’ll take flight in one of the operator’s two open-cockpit airplanes—the Bowing PT-17 Stearman or the WACO. Both are perfect examples of classic, war-era aviation!
Here’s what to look forward to:
- Fly over Lake Lanier where you’ll get wonderful views of marine life, sailboats, houseboats, motorboats and more!
- Both the Stearman and WACO are known for traversing at low altitudes, which for the purposes of this flight make them the perfect flying machines.
- Get up close to Lanier’s shimmering surface and snap some real eye-catchers.
- Single-passenger flights available upon request.
- The closest flight operator to downtown Atlanta!
This flight harkens back to the early days of aviation and offers a one-of-a-kind adventure over one of Georgia’s most celebrates sites. Don’t miss out!