This chartered adventure offers some War-era flare with its fleet of biplanes!
Take flight in either a Bowing PT-17 Stearman or the WACO. Both Aircrafts offer open cockpits, which certainly ups the thrills! Your flight path takes you over bustling downtown Atlanta and Stone Mountain for an unforgettable 35 minutes.
Here’s what to expect:
- In Atlanta, enjoy aerial views of the Braves’ Turner Field and the Falcons’ Georgia Dome.
- Next, traverse sprawling Centennial Park.
- After that, it’s on to the Georgia Aquarium. A stunning feat of architecture that’s home to over 10,000 aquatic animals!
- Now it’s on to Stone Mountain!
- Fly over a pristine lake populated with many classic Mississippi riverboats.
- The centerpiece of this stretch is the amazing Confederate Memorial. A three-acre carving of President Davis and Generals Lee and David.
- Single-passenger flights available upon request.
- The closest flight operation to downtown Atlanta!
You’ll be clocking a lot of mileage on this flight and it’s highly recommended you bring a camera. It’s not so often you traverse this many notable landmarks in a single afternoon!