Of the many spots there are to brunch in New York City, this one’s certainly off the beaten trail. In fact, it’s not even on a trail at all. This Manhattan brunch cruise takes you to all the famous landmarks (Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island) for two-hours aboard a vessel stretching over 150 feet!
Bring both a camera and an appetite—complementing the top-notch views is a brunch buffet for a king. And to top it all off, a live jazz band and a DJ serenade you throughout the entire delicious journey.
- Kick back on deck and breathe in the beautiful skyline.
- Head to the dining area where you’ll find four gourmet stations of assorted delicacies including roast beef, waffles, quiche, poached salmon and more!
- Dine among the tunes of a live jazz band and DJ, keeping your swinging Sunday vibe in check.
- Free-flowing mimosas on offer.
- Drift along numerous points of interest with privileged views of it all.
Mimosas, live jazz and big city sites, all aboard a luxury yacht. What better way to fuel up for a Sunday in the Big Apple?