Discover the Grand Canyon with a helicopter tour from Las Vegas that includes a quick landing. You’ll fly over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Guano Point and Eagle Point at the Grand Canyon! Best of all, you get 30 minutes of ground time to explore at the Grand Canyon West Airport!
Millions of visitors travel to the Grand Canyon every year to witness one of the natural wonders of the world. This unique helicopter ride offers awe-inspiring views from a top-of-the-line helicopter purpose built for sightseeing so you can see more of the Canyon. On this 5-star helicopter tour you’ll get:
- Amazing aerial views of the Grand Canyon
- Touch down at the Grand Canyon West terminal with time to browse the authentic arts and crafts made by the Hualapai Tribe
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multi-lingual narration
- Round trip transfers from most Las Vegas Hotels
- All fees included - Nothing more to pay on the day!