A beginner’s tandem skydive normally takes you 12,500 feet heaven-bound. So, what do an extra 6,500 feet bring to the table? Well, for one, you’ll experience an additional 20 seconds of freefall!
A beginner’s tandem skydive normally takes you 14,000 feet heaven-bound. So, what do an extra 4,000 feet bring to the table? Well, for one, you’ll experience an additional 20 seconds of freefall over beautiful Phoenix. And while 20 seconds may not sound like a lot on terra-firma, trust us when we say that in midair, these extra seconds stretch out to what feels like minutes!
What’s more, this altitude requires pressurized cabins, which means an oxygen helmet is necessary for the jump. The high-flying dive has you feeling like an astronaut and ups the thrill factor of it all!
- Head to Phoenix’s premier drop zone and ready yourself with a safety video.
- Meet your tandem instructor and learn about the mid-air maneuvers you’ll perform.
- Gear up with your chute and oxygen mask.
- Ascend 18,000 feet above Phoenix and marvel at the landscape.
- Freefall at 120mph for nearly 80 seconds!
- Deploy your chute and catch your breath!
- Practice steering your parachute on a calm, 5-minute glide back to earth.
- Enjoy Phoenix’s glorious sites from thousands of feet above the horizon.
Book the ultimate Phoenix skydive today and experience what an additional 4,000 feet gets you!
|21 Jan 18 (Sunday)|
|22 Jan 18 (Monday)|
|23 Jan 18 (Tuesday)|
|24 Jan 18 (Wednesday)|
|25 Jan 18 (Thursday)|
|26 Jan 18 (Friday)|
|27 Jan 18 (Saturday)|
|28 Jan 18 (Sunday)|
|29 Jan 18 (Monday)|
|30 Jan 18 (Tuesday)|
|31 Jan 18 (Wednesday)|
|01 Feb 18 (Thursday)|
|02 Feb 18 (Friday)|
|03 Feb 18 (Saturday)|
|04 Feb 18 (Sunday)|
|05 Feb 18 (Monday)|
|06 Feb 18 (Tuesday)|
|07 Feb 18 (Wednesday)|
|08 Feb 18 (Thursday)|
|09 Feb 18 (Friday)|
Booking times are Monday to Sunday, 8:00am - afternoon