In less than an hour, this New York City airplane tour cover’s Manhattan’s biggest attractions while also taking you high above Brooklyn’s brightest gems. You’ll cover all the greatest hits: The Empire State Building, the George Washington Bridge, Central Park, Coney Island and more!
- Coney Island Amusement Park is a perfect a place as any to begin the adventure!
- After soaring above the Brooklyn landmark, make your way to Prospect Park.
- Next, it’s on to Downtown Brooklyn and the third largest business district in NYC.
- See the Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges.
- Snap shots of the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
- Soar above the Statue of Liberty’s torch.
- Head into East Manhattan for spectacular skyline views!
- Get a birds-eye-view of the Empire State Building and Freedom Tower.
- Witness Central Park’s sprawling beauty from the clouds!
- Get overhead views of Madison Square Garden, Yankee Stadium and the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum.
The 45-minute airplane tour is a darling among cityscape photographer. Big windows give you great shots of all the scenery while your pilot’s keen eyes ensure you don’t miss a thing. Enjoy the best the Big Apple has to offer in less time than it takes to grab brunch! Book now!