Chicago River and Lake Speedboat Tour
This custom-built speed boat
skims across Lake Michigan at speeds up to 40mph and delivers wet and wild fun & adventure for all the family. As Seadog powers across the water using its nearly 3000 horsepower your fun & thrill factor increases with every knot. In short, a wet and wild 75-minute ride is a one-part thrill, one-part awe as you take in the best sights and scenery that downtown Chicago has to offer. It is an absolute (full) blast of adventure for all ages. Seadog
is a 55 feet of marine aluminum and bad attitude. With two turbocharged diesel engines driving state-of-the-art waterjets, Seadog roams the Chicago River and Lake Michigan and the cruises past the Downtown Chicago Skyline
. Be sure to secure all hats, scarves, eyewear and bad hairpieces.
Included in this Tour:
- 75-Minute Tour on the open-air Seadog Power Boat
- Our pilots are trained tour guides and the Tour includes full narration so you don't get to miss out on the must see landmarks
- Awesome Views of Chicago's legendary achitecture and landmarks
- Short Speedboat Ride during the Lake Michigan section of the Tour
- Drinks are welcome to be brought on board (no glass)
Onboard, you’ll enjoy a show professionally scripted by Hollywood screenwriters and orchestrated to an originally scored soundtrack. So you don’t miss a minute of the Chicago performance. Seadog is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system powering plenty of marine grade speakers!.
Book your Chicago River and Lake Speedboat Tour today.