Your Las Vegas skydive adventure starts with a complimentary shuttle pick-up (if needed), and then transports you to Boulder City Airport just 20 minutes away from the strip.
- Winter jump session will start at 12:00PM and pick-up will be at 11:15AM
Once you arrive at the dropzone you will go through ground training with your USPA certified tandem master where you will learn everything you need to know about safety and technique. You will have plenty of time to ask as many questions as you want to make sure you are totally comfortable when doing your tandem jump. You will be attached with a tandem master for the duration of the jump, so sit back enjoy the jump!
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Valley of Fire and the Vegas Strip during your freefall!
- Pro video and photo package included!
- Nothing to pay on the day!
- Free shuttle pick-up and drop-off
- Safety and ground training
- Located just 20 minutes away from the strip
- 50 second freefall!
You’ll reach the 15,000-foot mark in just 10 minutes! There, you and your certified tandem partner approach the hatch and face the awesomeness of Las Vegas' open air.
Exposed to nothing but the vast, blue skies and views of Hoover Dam, Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, you take the plunge. Freefall for a hair-raising 50 seconds. What’s best, at 15,000 feet you get to experience the full thrill of the jump for a remarkably affordable rate.