This tour departs every 15-30 minutes between 9AM and 5PM. All you need to do is is bring your Adrenaline confirmation to the Fisherman's Wharf 1331 Columbus Ave. and you will receive your bus pass that is good for 24 Hours! Hop-on and Hop-off as much as you want and see the city like never before! enjoy!
Your 60 minute narrated tour of San Francisco's infamous site will give you in-depth knowledge of historic landmarks as well as the opportunity to photograph these magnificent sites. This tour includes unlimited access to the tour for 24 hours, so you can hop-on and hop-off the bus at any of the designated stops during the tour. Sightsee at your own pace, shop, walk, eat and hop back on! How convenient!
Tour Highlights and Bus Stops are as follows:
- Fisherman's Wharf - 1331 Columbus Ave, Main Stop where you will check-in and receive your 24 Hour pass
- Barbary Coast - Levi's Plaza, Fog City Diner, Telegraph Hill, Filbert Street, Steps to Coit Tower and Alcatraz Cruises
- Ferry Building - One Market Street - Farmers Market, BART, Embarcadero Shopping, AT&T Ballpark, Bay Bridge
- South of Market - Moscone Center, Metreon Center, Yerba Buena Gardens, SF MOMMA, Cal Train
- City Hall - San Francisco City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Opera House, Civic Center
- Union Square - San Francisco Shopping Center, Crocker Galleria, Hotels, Cable Car
- Chinatown Gate - Pagoda Gates, Portsmouth Square, Chinatown shopping and restaurants
- Financial District - Transamerica Pyramid, Bank of America Building, Fortune Cookie Factory
- North Beach - Washington Square - Italian District Restaurants, Coit Tower, Washington Square
- Lombard Street - Most crooked street in the world, Russian Hill, Hyde Street Cable Car
- Pier 39 - Aquarium of the Bay, Pier 39 Museum, Sea Lions, Blue and Gold Bay Cruise