Here’s a quick overview:
- You fly in a Eurocopter AS350. The spacious, air-conditioned, low-vibration chopper is a special treat for sightseers. Perfect panoramic views won’t let you miss a thing!
- Start off at the Ko Olina Marina. Get high over beautiful blue waters to watch the many boats undock and drift off into the Pacific.
- You’ll travel everywhere from Keehi Lagoon and Honolulu Harbor to downtown Honolulu and the well-to-do Hanauma Bay.
- Pop culture lovers will get a kick out of flying over Magnum P.I.’s old filming locale Sea Life Park and “Jurassic Park” valley, where countless Hollywood pictures have been filmed, including the dino epic.
- Explore the 1,000-foot Sacred Falls and the 11-acre Laie Hawaii Temple.
- Spot the humpbacks at Turtle Bay and the Kuhuku Point aquaculture farms then travel to some of the world’s hottest surfing destinations including Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay and Pipeline.
- Travel to Kukaniloko Birthstones State Monument, the ancient birth site of Oahu’s high chiefs.
- Next, take in some 20th-century history by travelling to Kolekole Pass and enjoying remarkable overhead views of Pearl Harbor.
There’s even more, but we’re sure you get the gist. What’s best, after Pearl Harbor, you circle back to Ko Olina and get a second chance at photographing these unbelievable sights all over again!