Fitness and Experience
- No particular level of fitness is required
- No experience is required as necessary training is part of the Jump
- Must be at least 18 years old to skydive
- You must not be pregnant
- Max weight 220 lbs.
What to Bring/Wear
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable to the weather
- Wear gym shoes only
- Proper ID
- Plenty of courage!
What is Supplied
- Ground instruction
- Tandem Monterey Bay Skydive at 18,000 feet
- 90-second freefall at speeds over 120mph
- Priority boarding
- Framed diploma
- A special gift to mark the occasion
Booking times are Monday to Sunday, 8:30am-11:00am
- Please allow a half a day in case weather delays the jump
- Spectators are more than welcome to come and watch
- DVD and Photos packages available on the day for $99
- This drop zone is affiliated with the United States Parachute Association (USPA) and is governed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).