Forget the poker room—you’re just a quick journey away from one of the most revered landscapes on the planet. No visit to Las Vegas would be complete without a Grand Canyon tour!
The Grand Canyon’s Western Territory is a sight to behold and with this six-hour exploit, not only do you fly over it, you’re also granted a near full day of discovery by both shuttle and foot!
- Enjoy a lift from your Las Vegas hotel to Henderson Terminal where you’ll board a luxury plane.
- Fly over a stretch of beautiful scenery to Grand Canyon West in Hualapai Indian Territory. There, you’ll be treated to a slew of adventures...
- Visit famous bat cave mine Guano Point!
- Go to Eagle Point, where some of the canyon’s very best lookouts reside!
- Drop by the Hualapai Indian Village for a real western adventure. The celebrated spot hosts a long list of canyon activities year round!
- After all that sightseeing, you’re probably hungry. Kick back at a little spot with great views and dig in to a delicious BBQ lunch!