Experience Key West by doing not one, but two thrilling adventures on this combination tour. Your day will start with a 1.5 hour jet ski tour around the island. This guided tour navigates through 28 miles of pristine waters, and includes multiple stops. Highlights will include the historic Key West harbor. Explore submarine pens, before heading to the Southernmost Point of the continental US. Don't forget to capture a photo of its famous buoy! These wave runners are replaced yearly, so you're guaranteed the newest models!
EACH TOUR INCLUDES ONE JETSKI PER COUPLE AND A TANDEM PARASAILING EXPERIENCE!
After getting familiar with Key West up close, get the best view from above! Gliding over the crystal blue waters, you'll see Key West from this unique vantage point. You can fly high and dry or tell your captain to dip your feet in the sun soaked waters. It's up to you! All boats are Coast Guard inspected and certified, equipped with the newest top of the line equipment.
- Take a 90-minute Key West jet ski tour, the longest jet ski tour available! (one jetski per couple)
- Tours leave at 10:00am
- Travel 28 miles of tropical waters on a BRAND NEW JET SKI (accompanied by a friendly guide)
- Begin with a safety lesson (first-time jet skiers needn’t worry; it’s beyond easy to get a hang of!)
- Parasailing above the waters of Key West (ride single, double, or triple) for 8-10 minutes
- Sessions for parasailing available from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Get the most Key West has to offer with these exciting excursions. What better way to learn about the island's popular sites, from both on and above the water!