Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to be wowed by a Natural Wonder. On this Las Vegas Helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, you’ll find thrills at a number of altitudes—from high over the crimson canyon (even more beautiful when the setting sun’s gilded beams spread across it) to 3,200 feet below the rim. At the bottom, you’ll kick back for a picnic, do a little exploring and raise a glass of bubbly! But maybe we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let’s start at the beginning:
- From your Las Vegas Hotel, you’ll be picked up in a stretch limo and chauffeured to the takeoff site.
- As the sun begins to dip its head, fly over the Hoover Dam for some remarkable aerial photo opportunities.
- Next, it’s on to Lake Mead with its shimmering waters, the Mojavi Desert that stretches out to forever and the powerful Colorado River.
- During the course of the trip, you’ll learn all about your surroundings with an in-flight narration that’s available in a number of languages.
- Approach the canyon and study formations that date back millennia. You’ll get there at magic hour—when the sky shines with a rich, golden hue. Awe-inspiring doesn’t even begin to describe the scene.
- At this point the chopper will swoop into the canyon to touch down!
- This is the only spot in the canyon cleared for landing. The exclusive space is where you’ll unwind and refuel with your own personal picnic basket.
- Explore the area, snap some more photos and raise a glass of Champagne to nightfall!
That’s not even all of it! On your way back, your helicopter takes you over the Las Vegas Strip, which amps up the magic after sunset!