It’s the only tour of its kind! Niihau and the Na Pali Coast are two of Hawaii’s most revered landscapes. Not easily accessible to tourists, they’re treasured for their secret coves, lava tubes and strikingly beautiful cliffsides. This is paradise nestled within a paradise. And here you are, on a seven hour chartered boat tour with gourmet eating, snorkeling, seasonal whale watching and a hope that you can stay forever.
- Your adventure starts in Port Allen, and ends at “Forbidden Aisle”.
- From there, hop aboard your sporty catamaran and start the big day with a continental breakfast.
- While dining on some fresh, local delicacies, you’ll head to the Na Pali Coast and spot beautiful waterfalls, sea caves, sheer cliffs and pristine valleys!
- After experiencing the Na Pali Coast, you will head across the channel to the forbidden island of Niihau and Lehua Crater
- Has it been 30 minutes since you ate? Good. Time to go snorkeling!
- With instructions and equipment included, you’ll have everything you need to ensure the perfect dive.
- Marvel at the coral formations and tropical fish then dry off for a lunch buffet back on the ship.
- If you visit during the right time, you’re likely to spot some humpbacks or other whales during the adventure. Also keep an eye out for Sea Turtles, Monk Seals, Spinner Dolphins and Flying Fish
- Beverages are at your disposal all day long and beer and wine are served after lunch.
Because of almost zero rainfall in the area, Niihau’s waters are the clearest you’ll ever see. No murky blue here. You won’t miss a thing!