Year round, the most memorable flight you’ll find in North Central Ohio isn’t winged, nor is it propellered. In fact, this high-flying journey doesn’t have a motor at all. Let nature do all the work on this incredible Ohio hot air balloon tour. Close to Toledo, Cleveland and Columbus, this hot air balloon ride features a spacious basket offering impeccable views on every side. The vistas are abundant in wildlife, so you’ll want to bring your trusted camera along for the ride. Capture the landscape from hundreds of feet above!
- Hop in and take off on a hot air balloon tour of North Central Ohio.
- Get high above the horizon and soar along Lake Erie.
- See deer, bald eagle and a slew of busy fauna from a fantastic vantage point.
- Learn all about the flying machine and natural landscape from your experienced pilot!
- Most flights take off in the Norwalk area and let you watch as the big balloon takes shape.
- If you want to lend a hand during inflation, just ask!
With the wind as your primary navigator, you never quite know where the adventure will take you. And while no two hot air balloon flights are the same, every ride guarantees smooth soaring and a whole lot to feast your eyes upon. Get up there now!